Going to see Brantley Gilbert at the Arena at Gwinnett Center is a great experience, and we've got the full breakdown of all the information regarding things like seating, parking, and handicap access. Get yourself acquainted with the information below, and you'll be ready to enjoy Brantley Gilbert on Fri. Nov 28, 2014 7:30 PM.
Arena at Gwinnett Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - The seating design for floor seats can change depending on the layout of the concert, but they are typically general admission (first come, first served), or separated into numbered sections (1-11). Since many people consider these first for Brantley Gilbert concerts, and they're often the closest to the stage, they tend to sell quickly.
- Lower Level - (Sections 100-122) - The lower level seats are sometimes referred to as the concourse level seats, and are located a level above the floor. These seats offer a great perspective on the show, but some show layouts may have seating that spans 180 to 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that some seats may have obstructed views from the side of behind the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 200-223) - Sometimes referred to as the mezzanine level seats, upper level seats offer a fine, aerial view just above the lower level. As with the lower level seats, please be aware that some of these seats may be located to the side or behind the stage, depending on the layout for the particular artist.
Arena at Gwinnett Center Premium Seating
- Suites - The Arena at Gwinnett Center offers 36 suites that allow fans enjoy Brantley Gilbert in luxury. Inside, you'll enjoy a television, lounge area, refrigerator, and wet bar. Also, there is in-suite catering provided by Proof of the Pudding, and you'll enjoy access to the Charter Club Lounge.
- Pit - The pit is not always a seating option, but when it is, it's typically general admission and usually one of the most-desired spots in the arena. The pit is usually directly in front of Brantley Gilbert, which allows you to get up close to the action.
- Club Level - Club level seats allow fans to enjoy the concert with a great perspective on the action. You'll enjoy access to the Charter Club Lounge, a private entrance, and comfortable seating.
Arena at Gwinnett Center Parking Information
For those driving to the Brantley Gilbert concert, there are many places to park at the Arena at Gwinnett Center. There are available spaces on-site for free (overnight parking is prohibited), and so are spaces in the lots of the nearby Convention Center, Performing Arts Center, and Hudgens Center for the Arts.
Arena at Gwinnett Center Accessibility Information
The Arena at Gwinnett Center has made sure that the arena is completely accessible for all handicap guests, and those who need to be dropped off should use the Arena Drive entrance. There is a limited number of designated handicap parking areas in the "Peanut Lot," which is located on the north end of the Convention Center, and they're available for free on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests can reach all levels of the arena via the elevator, and there are designated spots reserved for wheelchair bound guests.