The Bruno Mars concert is ready to start up at Oracle Arena, and Vivid Seats has all of the pertinent information you need about seating, parking, and more. Get acquainted with all of the information below, and then get ready to enjoy the Bruno Mars show on Wed. May 28, 2014 8:00 PM.
Oracle Arena Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are the closest seats to the stage and are broken down in alphabetical sections (A-G). These seats offer a premium, front perspective on all of the action on the stage. Many people consider Floor Seats the best in the house for Bruno Mars concerts.
- Courtside - Sometimes there is a separate section at the forefront of the Lower Level deemed Courtside seats. When applicable, these seats are set 180 degrees around the front of the stage and offer a sensational view of the concert. These sections are broken down in numerals (1-28).
- Lower Level - (Sections 117-126) - The Lower Level is situated just above the Floor Seats and are situated throughout the 100 Level. These seats can wrap 360 degrees around the stage, depending on the show setup, so please be cognizant that sections 115-122 may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 201-232) - Upper Level seats are located above the Lower Level, Club Seats, and Suites. These seats offer great aerial views and are a premium balance between price and perspective. Keep in mind that these seats can also wrap 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that sections 218-231 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
Oracle Arena Premium Seating
- Suites - When available, suites are located on two levels of Oracle Arena. There are a total of 72 private suites with theatre-style seating to go along with access to premium parking, entrances, and concourses. This is a great way to enjoy sensational views of the concert, but keep in mind that in some cases the lettered suites (A,B,E,W, 1-4, 23-24,46-48) may be located on the side or behind the stage.
- Club Seats - When available, Club Seats are a great way to enjoy all of the action from a quality perspective. These seats are just above the Lower Level, and you'll enjoy access to prime locations like the Smirnoff Club and Corona Cantina Club as well.
Oracle Arena Parking
Oracle Arena has ten parking lots that are available for on-site parking during Bruno Mars concerts. There is also space for limousines, buses and RVs. The gates open two hours prior to the concert start time and the fees for cars and motorcycles are $35, while RVs, limos, and buses are $85. You can also contact a Vivid Seats rep via the Live Chat feature to inquire about our parking deals.
Oracle Arena Handicap Access
The Oracle Arena offers designated parking spaces for handicap guests. You'll also find plenty of wheelchair accessible seating, semi-ambulatory seating, and removable armrest seating in various sections and levels throughout Oracle Arena, but please contact guest services several days in advance to be relocated to proper seating if necessary.