Nothing beats witnessing a Cher concert at Rogers Arena, and here you can find all of the important information you need regarding seating, parking, and more. Make sure to get familiar with the info below before the Cher show on Fri. Jun 27, 2014 8:00 PM.
Rogers Arena Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seating can be general admission or assigned, depending on the specific concert and the stage configuration and layout. Sometimes there is a Pit in front or to the sides of the stage, but in most cases the Floor seats are in the closest proximity to the stage. They offer a fantastic front view, and many people consider the floor to be the best way to witness Cher concerts.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-122) - The Lower Level seats are just above the Floor seats and take up the 100 Level of the arena. These seats offer a premium view of the action and usually wrap 180 degrees around the front of the stage. However, many times they wrap around the entire arena. If so, be aware that sections 101-104 and 119-122 may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-330) - Upper Level seats are located above the 200 Level Suites and offer a solid balance between perspective and affordability. These seats can also run 360 degrees around the stage, so be cognizant that part of or all of Sections 301-306 and 325-330 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
Rogers Arena Premium Seating
- Best Buy Club - When available, the Best Buy Club is located at the Penthouse Level and offers a fantastic view of the action from above. You can enjoy luxurious amenities like premium drinks, flat screen tvs, and high-quality seating.
- 200 Level and Penthouse Suites - When available, Rogers Arena Suites are located on both the 200 Level and up top at the Penthouse Level. Here, you'll enjoy the epitome of luxury with great sight lines and amenities like flat screen HD televisions, private restrooms, and premium food and drinks.
- Pit - When available, the Pit is often the most coveted location to view the concert in the entire arena. Those who want to experience Cher in close proximity love to sit here, and the seats are usually general admission. These tickets tend to sell out fast.
Rogers Arena Parking
If you decide to drive to the Cher concert, there are more than 7,000 parking spots within a 15 minute walk of Rogers Arena, including plenty of on-site parking. The underground parkade (lot 987) is accessible from the building's West side, off of Griffiths Way, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Also, be sure to contact a Vivid Seats rep via the Live Chat to inquire about our available parking passes.
Rogers Arena Handicap Access
Rogers Arena has parking for disabled guests in lot 315, which is located off of Abbott Street across from Rogers Arena. There are also disabled parking spots for vehicles shorter than 6'6" in the underground parkade (lot 987) at Rogers Arena. You can call the Disabilities Hotline at 604.899.7445 to reserve an underground disabled parking stall.