It's a very special treat to enjoy Imagine Dragons at US Airways Center, and Vivid Seats has the breakdown of all the venue information you need, including seating, parking, and handicap access. Familiarize yourself with the information below, and prepare to enjoy Imagine Dragons on Mon. Feb 17, 2014 7:00 PM.
US Airways Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats can be general admission or broken into sections depending on the layout. When they're divided into sections, they're usually lettered (A-J) and feature anywhere from 1 to 18 rows. Usually the Floor seats are in the closest proximity to the stage and offer a great heads-on view. Also, many people like floor seats best when seeing Imagine Dragons concerts, so they tend to sell quickly.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-124) - The Lower Level seats are located above the Floor seats and reside on the 100 Level of the arena. These seats offer a spectacular view of the action and usually wrap 180 degrees around the front of the stage, but sometimes they span around the entire arena. In these cases, Sections 116-124 may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 201-232) - Upper Level seats are located above the Suites and offer a premium balance between sight lines and affordability. These seats can also span 180 or 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that part or all of Section 201 and Sections 221-232 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
US Airways Center Premium Seating
- Club Annexus - When available, Club Annexus is located between the Lower Level and the Upper Level. Here you'll enjoy luxurious amenities, but keep in mind that for many shows these seats are behind the stage and may offer a compromised view.
- Suites - When available, Suites are located on between the Lower Level and the Upper Level and wrap 270 degrees around the arena. Here you'll enjoy premium drinks and food while enjoying luxurious amenities, but keep in mind that some suites may be on the side or just behind the stage.
- Pit - When available, the Pit is often the most coveted location to view the concert in the entire arena. Those who want to experience Imagine Dragons in close proximity love to sit here, and the seats are usually general admission. These tickets tend to sell out fast.
US Airways Center Parking
If you decide to drive to the Imagine Dragons concert, there is a five-story, 700-car garage on the west side of the building that you can enter in at 1st Street & Madison. There is also parking at nearby Chase Field and the Jefferson Street Garages, but all parking is first-come/first-serve. Be sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative as soon as possible to inquire about our US Airways Center parking passes.
US Airways Center Handicap Access
US Airways Center is committed to assuring that disabled guests are as comfortable as possible, so you'll find accessible seating throughout the arena. There is a garage on the west side of the building that can be accessed from 1st Street & Madison that has spaces designated for disabled patrons. Also, the Jefferson Street Garage and the Chase Field Garage have more additional parking. Guest Relations provides complimentary wheelchair escorts from entrances or drop off areas to the seats, and is located on the Main Concourse across from Section 117.