The opportunity to witness Jason Aldean at John Paul Jones Arena is always special, and we've got the breakdown of the pertinent information you'll need regarding seating, parking, and more. Get to know the details below as you prepare to see Jason Aldean on Fri. Jan 24, 2014 7:30 PM.
John Paul Jones Arena Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are either general admission or divided into sections, depending on the concert layout. General admission seating is first-come, first- served. If the seats are divided into sections, they're typically numbered (1-8). Either way, these seats offer a great, frontal view of the stage.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-115) - Lower level seats take up the 100 level of the venue, and they are located just beyond the floor seats. Depending on the show, these seats can wrap 180-degrees around the front of the stage, or extend further to the sides of the stage, so keep in mind that some seats may be situated behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-315) Upper level seats are located just above the lower level and take up the 300 level of the arena. Depending on the concert layout, this section can wrap 180-degrees around the front of the stage, or they can extend beyond on the sides of the stage, so be aware that some seats may be behind or to the sides of the stage.
John Paul Jones Arena Premium Seating
- Luxury Suites - The luxury suites are located between the lower and upper levels, and they're a wonderful way to see Jason Aldean live. Each suite features 20 seats with luxurious amenities like a wet bar with a refrigerator, a lounge area and chairs, a private television, a coffee table and chairs, excellent food and beverage service, and four parking passes.
- Pit - When it is set up, the Pit is can be one of the most enjoyable locations in the arena. These seats are typically general admission, and they get you up close to Jason Aldean. They're usually located directly in front of the stage.
John Paul Jones Arena Parking Information
If you decide to drive to the Jason Aldean concert, pre-paid parking spots are available immediately around the arena at the JPJ Garage, the U-Hall East and West Lots, and the Surface Lot. Passes are available from the John Paul Jones Arena Box Office. Parking at the Emmet/Ivy Garage can be purchased on the same day, usually for $10. The University Transit Service also provides local transportation.
John Paul Jones Arena Gate Times
The gate will open approximately one hour prior to the start of the concert.
John Paul Jones Arena Accessibility Information
John Paul Jones Arena is fully accessible and accommodating for guests with disabilities, and there is a drop-off area on Massie Rd., between Emmet Rd. and Copeley Rd. Disabled parking is located on the third level of the JPJ Garage, and the spots are first-come, first-served. You'll need a parking pass, but you can use cash at the Surface Lot ($15). Wheelchair access is available at the West Gate, and there are public elevators on the concourse next to sections 101, 109, 301, and 309.