An enjoyable evening is ahead when you purchase seats for Katy Perry at the Honda Center on Wed. Sep 17, 2014 7:00 PM. Familiarize yourself with the venue by reviewing details about seating, parking, and handicap access.
Honda Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Section 101-109) - Depending on the concert, the floor seats are broken into sections or simply general admission, which is first-come, first-served. When broken into sections, there is up to nine that feature as many as 18 rows (1-18). These seats are located right in front of the stage, so they'll offer a great view of the performance.
- Plaza Level - (Sections 201-228) - Plaza level seats take up the 200 level of the arena and are located a level up from the floor. They feature 19 rows (A-S), and while most offer a fantastic view, some layouts have seating that wraps up to 360-degrees around the stage, so be aware that some seats may be located behind or to the side of the stage.
- Terrace Level - (Sections 401-444) - Terrace level seats are located on the 400 level and consist of 18 rows (A-R). These seats provide phenomenal, aerial views of the stage. These seats are located just beyond the club level, and while they usually wrap 180-degrees in front of the stage, they can wrap all the way around, so keep in mind that certain seats may be situated behind or to the side of the stage.
Honda Center Premium Seating
- Suites - (300 Level) - Suites are located on the 300 level of the Honda Center and hold up to 20 people. These suites are decked out with leather sofas, a cocktail table, a 42" plasma TV, and a wet bar with refrigerator. They also offer private entrances, reserved parking, waiter service, premium menus, and access to the San Manuel Premium Level, which is home to the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club Restaurant and Bar.
- Club Level - (Sections 301-326) - Club level seats take up four rows (A-D) on the 300 level and are located just above the Plaza level. These seats offer theatre-style seating, private entrances, in-seat food and drink service, and access to the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club Restaurant and Bar. Please be cognizant that some layouts have seating that wraps up to 360-degrees around the stage, so some seats may be located behind or to the side of the stage.
Honda Center Parking
There are five parking lots surrounding the Honda Center if you choose to drive to the concert (Lots 1-5). General parking must be paid in cash and costs $20, while preferred parking is $25. There are also spaces for RVs ($30) and limos ($40). If you prefer to use public transportation, you can take a Metrolink or Amtrak train to Anaheim Station and use the gate on Track 1 to walk to Katella Avenue. From there, just walk east to Douglas St. and you'll see the Honda Center.
Honda Center Handicap Access
The Honda Center has designated parking sections for handicap guests that are located in front of the south entrance, facing Katella Avenue, and the east entrance, facing the Santa Ana riverbed. Once inside, the entire facility is fully accessible, and there is wheelchair accessible seating throughout the arena. Every restroom is wheelchair accessible, and the arena also provides assistive listening devices, or sign language interpreting services if requested.
Honda Center Gate Times
The gate will open approximately one to two hours prior to the start of the concert.