Find pertinent event information for the forthcoming Luke Bryan performance on Sat. Jun 21, 2014 6:00 PM at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Heinz Field Seating Guide
- Heinz Field's upper level tickets are located on the east (Sec. 504-517), north (Sec. 518-527), and west (Sec. 528-541) sides of the stadium.
- The mid-level consists of 200 and 300 levels of seats, while the 100/lower level is the closest to the field.
- For most concerts, field seating will be offered, which may vary between assigned seating and general admission, while the pit is generally always general admission only and is located directly in front of the stage.
- Heinz Field's signature bowl structure provides fans with full views of the stage, though be advised that some seats may fall at the sides of the structure and could result in obstructed views. View the Heinz Field seating chart on this page for the precise layout of the Luke Bryan show.
Heinz Field Suites and Club Seats
- Depending on availability for concerts, up to 129 different luxury boxes may be on sale for the show. The climate-controlled suites will provide your guests with a comfortable place to watch the event, regardless of the weather.
- Stadium-goers reserving Heinz Field suites can choose from suites in Sections 301-335, 336-369, 403-439, and 440-460.
- The North Club Lounge tickets (Sections NC-001 through NC-015) come with a full view of the venue and enough space to accommodate large groups. The North Club Lounge can be divided into 15 separate sections depending on your preferences.
Heinz Field Food and Beverage Information
In addition to standard food and drink items that can be found at any stadium, like burgers, pizza, beer, and soft drinks, Heinz Field also offers gluten-free, vegetarian, and kid-friendly options as well at vendors throughout the venue.
Heinz Field Parking and Gate Information
Pre-paid parking is available for parking near Heinz Field. Guests also can take advantage of various garages, shuttles, and park and ride options offered by nearby locations to avoid congestion near the venue on the day of the event. Doors typically open 1 to 2 hours prior to the start of the show.
Heinz Field Handicap Access
Heinz Field is fully accessible for all patrons, with various members from Guest Services on hand to provide additional assistance. Reserved seating and parking areas can be utilized, as can accessible elevators, drop-off areas, golf cart shuttles, and wheelchair accommodations.