Prepare to see a performance by Luke Bryan at Rexall Place on Sat. May 10, 2014 7:30 PM with the information we've gathered below regarding seating, parking, accessibility, and more.
Rexall Place Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats can be either general admission or partitioned into sectioned areas. For general admission events, the seating is first-come, first-served. When the seats are divided up, they typically feature lettered sections (A, B, C) that host up to 46 rows. These seats offer a spectacular, frontal view of the stage.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-136) - Lower level seats encompass the 100 level of the venue, and they are located just beyond the seats on the floor. This section is made up of rows 1-19 and, depending on the show, can wrap 270-degrees around the stage, so keep in mind that some seats may be situated behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Middle Level - (Sections 201-236) - Middle level seats take up the 200 level of the venue, and they are located above the lower level seats. These seats are comprised of rows 21-41, and often wrap 180-degrees around the front of the stage. However, be aware that some shows feature seats that extend beyond that arc, so some seats may be situated behind or to the sides of the stage on this level as well.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-305, 333-337) - Upper level seats are the highest seats in the venue, but they offer excellent views on the concert. This section is located just above the middle level and takes up rows 42-53 on the 300 level of the arena. Please be cognizant that, depending on the concert layout, this section can wrap 180-degrees around the front of the stage, or it can extend beyond on the side, so some seats may be behind or to the sides of the stage.
Rexall Place Premium Seating
- Executive Suites - Executive Suites include the Sky Suite and the Main Concourse Suite. The Sky Suite is located on Level 6 and seats 12 people, while the Main Concourse Suite seats 24 people and is just 18 rows up from the floor. Both Executive Suites include luxuries like theatre-style seating, gourmet catering, premium bar service, private restrooms, and a wet bar with a refrigerator.
- Pit - When it's available, the Pit is often the most coveted area in the venue. This section is typically general admission, and it gets you right up close to Luke Bryan.
Rexall Place Parking Information
For those driving to the Luke Bryan concert, there are plenty of parking options around the arena, including lots surrounding Rexall Place, the Edmonton Expo Center, and Northlands Park. If you'd like to take public transportation, there is a Light Rail Transit stop (Coliseum Station) located to the west side of Rexall Place.
Rexall Place Gate Times
The Rexall Place gates will open approximately one hour prior to the start of the concert.
Rexall Place Accessibility Information
Rexall Place is fully accessible for guests with disabilities, and there is a drop-off area on the north side of the venue. There are 24 wheelchair accessible seats and 24 attendant seats that are located in row 19 behind sections 108, 112, 126 and 130. You'll also find four escalators located in the venue, and they're located behind section 101, 119, and the North and South Concierge.