The opportunity to see Macys Music Festival Cincinnati at Paul Brown Stadium is a marvelous experience, and you can view all of the pertinent seating, parking, and handicap access information right here. Get acquainted with the information below, and you'll be ready to see Macys Music Festival Cincinnati on Fri. Jul 25, 2014 7:30 PM.
Paul Brown Stadium Seating Guide
- Field Seats - (Section 1-10) - Depending on the show, field seats are either divided into numbered sections (1-10), or they're general admission. Either way, these seats offer a fantastic, front view of the stage. Keep in mind that when the seating is general admission, it's first-come, first-served.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-160) - Lower level seats are the first seats above the field and feature up to 65 rows (1-65). They offer a splendid view of the stage, but keep in mind that sometimes the concert layout has seats wrapping 360-degrees around the stadium, so some seats may be located behind or to the side of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 303-317, 333-347) - Upper level seats are above the club seats and provide a spectacular view of the show. These seats make up the 300 level of the stadium and feature up to 36 numbered rows (1-36). Though they usually wrap 180-degrees in front of the stage, but sometimes they wrap all the way around, which may result in some seats being situated behind or to the side of the stage.
Paul Brown Stadium Premium Seating
- Club Level - (Sections 200-249) - Club level seats are located on the 200 level of the stadium and offer luxuries like weather-protected, extra-wide seating, gourmet food options, in-seat service, and access to the club lounges. This section features up to 31 numbered rows, and depending on the layout, some seats in this section may also be located behind or on the side of the stage.
- Suites - There are 114 suites that host up to 16 guests, and they're located between the club level and the upper level. Inside, you'll a premium view on the concert and enjoy luxurious amenities like a fully furnished lounge area, a wet bar with a refrigerator and icemaker, a private restroom, two 40-inch plasma TVs, private entrances, and access to the Paul Brown Stadium Club Lounges.
Paul Brown Stadium Parking
Concert-goers that drive to see Macys Music Festival Cincinnati will find parking in the lots north of Third Street, and prices range from $10-$20. There is also parking at the Bellevue Medical Arts Building in Cincinnati, and on the other side of the Ohio River at the Levee Garage, Kenton County Garage, Willie's Sports Cafe, and the Embassy Suites Garage. However, fans are advised to use public transportation, especially the Southbank Shuttle, which is only $1 each way. The Transit Center on Second Street also offers a drop area for the Metro.
Paul Brown Stadium Gate Times
The gate will open approximately one to two hours prior to the start of the concert.
Paul Brown Stadium Accessibility Information
Paul Brown Stadium offers over 1,000 handicap parking spaces in Lot 1, which is located on the corner of Pete Rose Way and Central Avenue. The spaces are first-come, first-served, and there are drop-off areas on the east side of Central Avenue between Pete Rose Way and Mehring Way, as well as at the corner of Race Street and Freedom Way. Paul Brown Stadium is fully accessible to handicap guests with seating on all levels, and there is wheelchair accessible seating throughout the stadium.