The Motley Crue concert at the Susquehanna Bank Center is ready to kick off soon, and we've got all of the pertinent venue details you need, including seating and parking information. Get yourself acquainted with the information below, and prepare to enjoy Motley Crue on Sat. Aug 23, 2014 7:00 PM.
Susquehanna Bank Center Seating Guide
- Orchestra- (Sections 100-104) - Orchestra seats are the second closest seats to the stage and offer an incredible view of all of the action. These seats are divided into five numerical sections and have up to 26 rows listed from A-Z, with the back sections of section 100 and 104 having two rows (AA,BB).
- Loge - (Sections 200-204) - Loge, or Stadium seats, are broken into five sections. These seats are divided into numerical sections (1-16), and some are broken into a Left or Right division. The odd numbered sections comprise "Stadium 1" seats and are the closest to the stage. There are 16 rows each, broken down by letter, and they all offer a wide and excellent perspective on the show.
- Lawn - Lawn seats are located at the back of the venue just behind the Loge seating, but still offer spectacular perspectives on the stage. These seats are general admission, which means they're first-come, first-serves, so the wise thing is to arrive early.
Susquehanna Bank Center Premium Seating
- Pit - The Pit is the closest area to the stage, so they are often the most coveted location to view the concert. These seats are in very close proximity to Motley Crue. Depending on the event, the Pit can be general admission or have assigned seating. Sometimes the Pit is broken down in three sections (center, left, and right) and feature rows, P1-3. Either way, Pit tickets tend to sell out fast.
- Orchestra Boxes - (Sections 1-62) - Orchestra Boxes are situated between the Orchestra seats and the Loge seats and offer a premium view on all the stage action. There are 7 boxes listed according to number, and many people consider these seats the best in the house.
Susquehanna Bank Center Parking
If you're driving to the concert, the Susquehanna Bank Center offers parking for Motley Crue concerts for around $25. You can also inquire with a Vivid Seats representative to check out our available offers.
Susquehanna Bank Center Handicap Access
The Susquehanna Bank Center does have handicap access and parking. For concerts, you'll need to show your Special Needs tag and from there you'll be directed by the staff to the proper parking spot and entrance.