Going to see Motley Crue at Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines is a wonderful experience, and Vivid Seats has the breakdown of all the information you need regarding seating, parking, and handicap access. Get to know the information below, and prepare to enjoy Motley Crue on Fri. Jul 11, 2014 7:00 PM.
Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are often assigned seats that are broken according to Left, Center, and Right seats, but there are occasions when the seating deemed general admission. In those cases there are no seats and space is first-come, first-serve. No matter what, this location is one of the closest to the stage and offers a fantastic perspective on the show.
- 100 Level - (Sections 101-124) - The 100 Level seats rest above the Floor seats and are great for fans looking for a fantastic view of the show. Be aware that sometimes these seats wrap around the entire arena, so parts or all of Sections 101-102 and 118-124 may be located to the side or behind the stage.
- 200 Level - (Sections 201-228) - The 200 Level seats are the next level up while still offering a great view. These seats can also span 270 or 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that part or all of Sections 201-202 and 219-228 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
- 300 Level - (Sections 301-323) - 300 Level seats are situated above the 200 Level and offer a great balance between pricing and perspective. These seats can also span 270 or 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that part or all of Sections 302-322 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines Premium Seating
- Suites - Suites are a great way to enjoy the show with luxurious amenities and personal food and beverage service. The suites host 12 people and offer access to the Coors Light Club, wet bars, private entrances, televisions, and padded seats. Keep in mind that some suites may be on the side or behind the stage.
- Club Seats- The Club seats host 4 or 8 people, offer private entrances, personal food and beverage service, access to the Coors Light Club, padded seats, and other luxurious amenities.
- Loge Boxes - The Loge boxes offer seats offer private entrances, personal food and beverage service, access to the Coors Light Club, padded seats, and other luxurious amenities.
- Pit - When set up, the Pit is often one of the most coveted places in the entire venue. The close proximity to Motley Crue means your right at the center of the actions, and the seats are usually general admission. These tickets tend to sell out fast.
Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines Parking Information
If you decide to drive to the concert, there are multiple parking lots at and around the Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines. There is a lot north of the Arena with entrances off of Third, Fifth, and Crocker Streets. The fee is $7 for cars and $25 for RVs / buses. There is also metered street parking throughout downtown, as well as city parking garages that have skywalk access to Wells Fargo Arena. Prices vary depending on the garage. Also, be sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative as soon as possible to inquire about our Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines parking passes.
Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines Handicap Access
Wells Fargo Arena - Des Moines has fully committed to accommodating disabled guests as much possible, so you'll find accessible seating on multiple levels of the arena. Handicap seating is available to the patron with the disability and one guest. There is accessible parking if you enter the lot south of Crocker Street, next to the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center.