There's nothing quite like seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Chesapeake Energy Arena, and we've got the breakdown of all the information you need regarding seating, parking, and more. Get to know the information below, and prepare to enjoy Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Sun. Dec 7, 2014 7:30 PM.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats can be general admission or broken into sections, depending on the layout. When they're divided into sections, they're usually numbered (1-9), and the rows are listed alphabetically. General admission is first-come, first-served.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-120) - The Lower Level seats are situated just above the Floor seats and wrap around the 100 Level of the venue. Depending on the show, these seats can wrap anywhere from 180 to 360 degrees around the stage, so keep in mind that in some seats may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Club Level - (Sections 201-230) - Club Level seats are located above the Lower Level and reside on the 200 level of the arena. As with the Lower Level seats, Club Level seats often wrap around the stage, so some seats may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-330) Upper Level seats are located just above the Club Level and take up the 300 Level of the arena. Be aware that, depending on the layout of the stage, some seats on this level may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Premium Seating
- Suites -The Terrace Suites, Private Suites, and Bunker Suites are a sensational way to enjoy Trans-Siberian Orchestra amidst comfortable seating and luxurious amenities. The Chesapeake Energy Arena has 84 suites that allow fans to enjoy the show in style.
- Pit - When set up, the Pit is often one of the most coveted places in the entire venue. The close proximity to Trans-Siberian Orchestra means you're right at the center of the action, and the seats are usually general admission.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Parking Information
If you decide to drive to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, there are available parking spots at the neighboring Cox Convention Center. This underground garage has standard and accessible parking, with entrances located on Robinson Ave. and E.K. Gaylord Blvd, and the rate is typically $6. You can also park at the Santa Fe Garage, which is located on E.K. Gaylord Boulevard. Rates here are typically $5.
Chesapeake Energy Arena Accessibility Information
The Chesapeake Energy Arena is fully accessible for guests with disabilities, and the entrances on the northwest side of the building are best (Reno Ave. and Robinson Ave.) There are elevators near these entrances that provide access to all seating levels. Guests can also enjoy wheelchair assistance, sign language interpreters, and assistive listening devices.