This guide provides an in-depth look at the various Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert seating options available to you on 11/30/14 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ.
Gila River Arena Concert Seating Guide
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-122) - You can choose from a number of outstanding seats in the Lower Level at Gila River Arena. Tickets directly on both sides of the stage can be purchased in Sections 103 and 109. Please note that Sections 104-108 are typically closed off for concerts but may be open for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show.
- Upper Level - (Sections 201-230) - The Upper Level at Gila River Arena features seating on all four sides of the stadium (although seats in Upper Level Sections 205-211 are also often unavailable for concerts). Seats in Sections 202-204 and 212-214 feature a closer view of the stage and are often priced higher than other Upper Level seats.
Gila River Arena Concert Premium Seating
- Luxury Suites - Guests with Gila River Arena suite tickets will have the pleasure of enjoying premium benefits like VIP Club access, VIP entrance, padded seats, cocktail tables, and more. The arena also offers flexible ARAMARK catering options to all suite guests.
- Loge Boxes/Loge Tables - A great alternative for Trans-Siberian Orchestra fans seeking a smaller premium experience, Loge Box and Loge Table tickets come complete with VIP parking credentials, in-concert wait service, and gourmet food.
- Floor - Get as close to the stage as possible by making a purchase of Gila River Arena floor concert tickets for this soon-to-be legendary show. Cite the seating chart to get a clear picture of how floor seating will be arranged for the concert on 11/30/14. If the concert does not feature general admission floor tickets, the floor layout will most often include seating in Sections AAA, BBB, and CCC.
Gila River Arena Gate Times
Ticket holders will be allowed to enter the arena 60 minutes prior to the concert's start time.