When Trans-Siberian Orchestra plays at the Moda Center, it's always a great time, and we have all of the venue seating, parking, and accessibility information you need to enjoy the show on Sun. Nov 23, 2014 7:30 PM.
Moda Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are the lowest seating section in the venue, and they are either general admission or broken into sections. When the event is general admission, the area is first-come, first served. When the seats are grouped into sections, they are typically numbered and offer outstanding, head-on views of the stage.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-122) - Lower level seats are located on the 100 level of the arena, and they are a level up from the floor seats. This section is made up of up to 20 lettered rows (AA-T) and, depending on the concert, can wrap up to 360-degrees around the stage. Therefore, be aware that some seats may have obstructed views, as they can be situated behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Middle Level - (Sections 201-230) - Middle level seats are located on the 200 level of the arena between the lower level and the luxury suites. This section features up to 16 lettered rows (A-P), and can wrap up to 360-degrees around the arena, so be cognizant that some seats may be in back of or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-334) - Upper level seats are located on the 300 level, which is just beyond the luxury suites. These seats offer great aerial views and feature up to 18 lettered rows (A-R). Also, sections 313-316 feature separate, numbered sections (A-H). Like the other levels, depending on the concert layout, upper level seats can wrap completely around the stage, so some seats may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
Moda Center Premium Seating
- Luxury Suites - (Sections 1-70) Luxury suites are located between the middle level and the upper level and host up to 16 guests. Inside, concertgoers will enjoy luxuries like a wet bar with a refrigerator, private restrooms, LCD televisions, a full catering menu by Ovations, and parking passes.
- Pit - (Floor Level) When it's set up, the Pit is located on the floor, directly in front of the stage, and is typically general admission. Because of its close proximity to the stage, this is often considered the premier location in the Moda Center.
Moda Center Parking Information
Anyone that drives to the Moda Center will be pleased that there are over 2,500 available parking spots in close proximity. The pricing for parking at surrounding lots like the Garden Garage, Annex Garage, West Broadway Garage, East Broadway Garage, and Benton Surface Lot ranges from around $8 - $15. Also, for those interested in public transportation, there are MAX Light Rail trains (Green, Blue, Red lines) and TriMet buses that drop fans off at the Rose Quarter Transit Station, which is less than five minutes from the arena.
Moda Center Gate Times
Moda Center gates will open approximately one to two hours prior to the start of the concert.
Moda Center Accessibility Information
The Moda Center is fully accessible for guests with disabilities. There is accessible parking located in all four parking garages (Garden, Annex, East/West Broadway), and if needed, there are convenient drop-off locations both north of the arena, on Winning Way, and south of the arena, on Multnomah Street. Inside, guests can enjoy wheelchair accessible seating, restrooms, and concessions, and if necessary, they can utilize assisted listening devices and request sign interpreters.