The Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert is on its way to beautiful Columbus, Ohio. Below you'll find all of the Nationwide Arena information regarding seating, parking, and more for the upcoming Trans-Siberian Orchestra show on Thu. Dec 26, 2013 8:00 PM.
Nationwide Concert Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are broken into sections, generally FLR 1-8, depending on the stage construction. These seats offer a great view of the performance head on and make for quite the memorable experience.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-122) - The Lower Level seats are just above the Floor seats and located on the 100 Level. These seats provide a fine perspective of the show as they arc around the stage in a 360 degree angle. These are excellent seats to view the action.
- Club Level - (Sections CL1-CL13) The Club Level seats are right above the Lower Level seats and arc around the center and right side of the stage. These seats offer sensational views from above.
- Upper Level - (Sections 201-228) - Upper Level provide a great balance of affordability and quality seating. These seats are just above the Club Level and wrap around the stage for a 360 degree aerial view.
Nationwide Arena Premium Seating
- Pit - When available, the Pit is a great spot to get close to Trans-Siberian Orchestra. These seats are usually general admission, and some people find this the best spot to witness the events.
Nationwide Arena Parking
If you choose to drive to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, you can find more than 15,000 parking spaces available within 10-minutes of the Arena. And if you act in advance, Standard Parking offers online parking passes for Nationwide Arena events.
Nationwide Arena Handicap Access
The Nationwide Arena is fully accessible for all guests, and there is a designated drop-off site for special needs guests at the corner of Nationwide Blvd. and John H. McConnell Blvd. on the west plaza near the Nationwide Arena Ticket Office. Wheelchair accessible seating is available in the Lower Level, Club Level, and Upper Level.