With our guide to all the Scottrade Center information you need, you can get ready for all of the fun that's set to take place when Trans-Siberian Orchestra comes to town on Mon. Dec 23, 2013 3:00 PM.
Scottrade Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Depending on the layout for the concert, Floor seats can be surrounding the stage or directly in front of it. The great thing is that they're always some of the closest seats in the venue and can provide a great perspective of the stage. These seats are broken down by alphabetical sections (A, B, and C). Floor Seats are often considered prime seats for Trans-Siberian Orchestra concerts.
- General Admission - Some concerts at the Scottrade Center may use of General Admission, or GA, seating. These are first-come, first-serve and no chairs will be placed on the floor. This setup can also be used if there is a pit in front of, or a part of the stage configuration.
- Plaza Level - (Sections 101-126) - The Plaza Level is situated just above the Floor Seats and range throughout the 100 Level. These seats sometimes range 360 degrees around the stage, so be cognizant that sections 119-126 may be located behind or to the sides of the stage. Regardless, these are some of the most coveted seats in the venue.
- Mezzanine Level - (Sections 301-334) - Mezzanine Level seats are located above the Plaza Level but still offer great views. They are also a fantastic balance between price and quality. Be aware that for some configurations, these seats span around the entire arena and may leave sections 323-334 sitting on the side or behind the stage.
Scottrade Center Premium Seating
- Club Seats - When available, Club Seats are situated on the Plaza Level and feature a premium perspective on the concert. Each of the Club Seats is located just 22 rows up from the floor, so they offer a great view.
- Suites - When available, suites one of the finest ways to enjoy the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Here you'll enjoy luxury furnishings, theatre style seating, wet bars, and great parking.
Scottrade Center Parking
If you decide to drive to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, there are approximately 6,500 parking spaces within very close range of Scottrade Center. There's a 1,270-car garage immediately next to the building, and be sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative through our Live Chat feature to inquire about reserved and pre-paid parking options that may be available.
Scottrade Center Handicap Access
The Scottrade Center is fully accessible to handicap guests on all levels of the arena. There is a drop-off location for guests with disabilities on 14th Street at the east end of the building, and there is disabled parking throughout the surrounding garages and lots. The garage immediately west of Scottrade Center features 24 parking spaces for guests with disabilities, and there's space for oversized vans on the first level of the garage.