Going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Sprint Center is a wonderful experience, and Vivid Seats has the breakdown of all the information you need regarding seating, parking, and handicap access. Get to know the information below, and prepare to enjoy Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Tue. Dec 23, 2014 8:15 PM.
Sprint Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are often assigned seats that are broken up numerically (1-10), but there are times when the seating is general admission, which means it is first-come, first-serve. No matter what, these seats are some of the closest to the stage and offer a fantastic perspective, so they tend to be in high demand.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-122) - The Lower Level seats rest above the Floor seats and take up the 100 Level of the Sprint Center. These seats are great for fans hoping to get a great view on the action, but keep in mind that many times the seats wrap 270 degrees around the front of the stage, sometimes they go all the way around. If this is the case, parts or all of Sections 108-115 may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Upper Level - (Sections 201-232) - Upper Level seats are situated above the Lower Level and are a great way to enjoy the action from a higher perspective for an affordable price. These seats can also span 270 or 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that part or all of Sections 211-222 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
Sprint Center Premium Seating
- Suites - When available, Suites are a great way to enjoy the show with luxurious amenities and premium food and drinks. The suites offer stadium seating, full wet bars, flat screen tvs, and VIP parking. Keep in mind that some suites may be on the side or behind the stage.
- Pit - When set up, the Pit is often one of the most coveted places in the entire venue. The close proximity to Trans-Siberian Orchestra means your right at the center of the actions, and the seats are usually general admission. These tickets tend to sell out fast.
Sprint Center Parking Information
If you decide to drive to the concert, there are multiple parking lots at and around the Sprint Center. The rates vary from lot to lot, and keep in mind that there may be street parking around the area as well. Also, be sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative as soon as possible to inquire about our Sprint Center parking passes.
Sprint Center Handicap Access
Sprint Center has fully committed to accommodating disabled guests as much possible, so you'll find accessible seating on all levels in the arena. With prior arrangement, Sprint Center's Guest Services provides complimentary wheelchair escorts to guests with special needs, and there are multiple handicap parking lots adjacent to the Sprint center.