The Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert is ready to get going at Amalie Arena, and we've got all of the information you need about seating, parking, and more. Get yourself acquainted with all of the information and then prepare to enjoy the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show on Sat. Dec 13, 2014 3:00 PM.
Amalie Arena Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - There are many times when Floor Seats are deemed general admission, which will be first-come, first-serve. But usually these seats are divided into numbered sections (1-9). The design of the layout will depend on the stage construction, as there will sometimes be a pit as well. Regardless, Floor Seats are often considered the cream of the crop and offer a fantastic front view of the action.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-130) - The Lower Level is situated just above the Floor Seats and range throughout the 100 Level. These seats can wrap around the stage so often times some sections are behind or to the side of the stage, including sections 120-128. Otherwise, these are spectacular seats.
- Club Level - (Sections 201-230) - The Club Level seats are just above the Lower Level seats and also wind around the entire arena for select concerts. These seats offer sensational views from above, but keep in mind that Sections 219-228 are located on the side or behind the performance and may have an obstructed view.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-330) - Upper Level seats are a great balance between price and perspective. These seats are just above the Club seats and run 360 degrees around the stage. Be aware that sections 319-328 are located on the side or behind the stage.
Amalie Arena Premium Seating
- Pit - If it is available, the Pit is often the most coveted location to view the concert in the entire arena. Diehard Trans-Siberian Orchestra fans can enjoy an intimate proximity that is usually general admission. These tickets get you right next to the stage, so they tend to sell out fast.
- Channelside Club - The Channelside Club is located on the Club Level and features all-inclusive buffet food and excellent beverages like beer and wine. Keep in mind that these tickets are often behind the stage, so your view may be compromised to the action taking place.
Amalie Arena Parking
If you're driving to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, you'll find plenty of parking at and around Amalie Arena. Prices vary in each lot depending upon location and event, but you can contact a Vivid Seats rep to speak about reserved and pre-paid parking options that are available.