Willie Nelson Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center Ticket Information
It's always a treat to witness Willie Nelson at Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center, and Vivid Seats has the breakdown of all the information you need regarding seating, parking, and handicap access. Take a look at the information below, and prepare to enjoy Willie Nelson on Wed. May 14, 2014 7:00 PM.
Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are often general admission, which means it is first-come, first-serve, but many times you'll find that the seats are broken in to numbered sections (1-9). Either way, these seats are often the closest to the action on stage. Since so many people enjoy floor seats for Willie Nelson concerts, they tend to sell out fast.
- Entry Level - (Sections 101-134) - The Entry Level seats are the next level up from the floor and span the 100 Level of the arena. These seats offer a splendid perspective on the action and usually wrap 270 degrees around the front of the stage, but sometimes they go all the way around. In these cases, parts or all of Sections 110-118 may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- Club Level - (Sections 201-234) Club seats are a level above the Entry seats and offer fantastic views of the stage. Depending on the setup, these seats can also span 270 or 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that part or all of Sections 208-220 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
- Terrace Level - (Sections 301-334) - Terrace Level seats are a level above the Club seats and offer a great balance between affordability andperspective. These seats can also span 270 or 360 degrees around the stage, so be aware that part or all of Sections 308-320 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center Premium Seating
- Suites - When available, Suites are located between the Club and Terrace seats and are a spectacuular way to enjoy the concert. Here you'll enjoy luxuries like premium food and drinks, access to the Huntington Club level, upgraded seating, and other amenities. Keep in mind that some suites may be on the side or behind the stage.
- Pit - When set up, many people would argue that the Pit is the best place to be in the entire arena, as it is usually situated right in front of the stage. The close proximity to Willie Nelson means your right in the middle of the action, and the seats are usually general admission. These tickets tend to sell out fast.
Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center Parking
If you decide to drive to the Willie Nelson concert, there are 14 parking lots at and round Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center, and the rates vary depending on the event. Also, be sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative as soon as possible to inquire about our Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center parking passes.
Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center Handicap Access
Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center offers accessible seating on all levels in the arena. With prior arrangement, Value City Arena at Schottenstein Center's Guest Services provides complimentary wheelchair escorts to guests with special needs. There are plenty of disability parking spots on site, but if they're filled then guests with disabilities are encouraged to park in the Buckeye Lots off Ackerman Road and utilize the complimentary accessible shuttle buses or para-transit vans that are available.