Simplify your search for Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers tickets for the game on Sun. Dec 29, 2013 by reviewing the following seating notes.
Soldier Field Bears Seating Chart
- It's a dream of every Chicago Bears fan to sit in fifty-yard line seats at Soldier Field. 50 yard line tickets can be purchased for Sections 108, 110, 138, 136, 209, 237, 309, 336, 338, or 437.
- Soldier Field End Zone tickets are available in Sections 119-126 on the south end of the stadium and Sections 148-155 on the north end of the stadium.
- Fans can cheer on the Monsters of the Midway from behind the Bears' bench in Sections 138 and 136. The Packers bench is in front of Sections 108 and 110.
- Soldier Field Grandstand tickets can be found in Sections 427-447 on the west side of the facility and is the largest seating area in Soldier Field.
Soldier Field Suites
- Soldier Field Suites - Catch every Bears touchdown and quarterback sack in your private box when you purchase Soldier Field suite tickets. These spacious suites come with an elaborate bar, multiple televisions, and full buffet.
- Skyline Suites - The 7,725 square foot Skyline Suite is a luxurious way to see the Bears play this season. Guests with Skyline suite tickets can arrive to their suite two hours before kickoff.
- Soldier Field United Club - This area is a haven for United Club ticket holders and is outfitted with a host of bars, Bears merchandise shop, special menu, and more.
Soldier Field Gate Times
Fans can find their seats up to Soldier Field 90 minutes before game time.
Soldier Field Handicap Access
Chicago Bears handicap tickets can be ordered for the Bears vs Packers game this season. Soldier Field has many wheelchair specific seating areas with more than enough room for disabled guests and their accompanying guests. Please contact us for further details.