Here's the inside information you'll need when purchasing New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers tickets for October 5, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Saints Seating Guide
- The 76,468-seat stadium located in downtown New Orleans has a number of different seating levels available to fans buying tickets. The Mercedes-Benz Superdome features Plaza (Sec. 101-157), Club/Loge (Sec. 201-347), Suite (301-464, Upper Box (Sec. 501-559), and Terrace Level (Sec. 601-662) seating.
- Section 128 and Section 156 (rows 13-35) are located directly behind the goal posts for fans looking to see the Saints score up close.
- The Saints bench is located along the LaSalle Street side of the stadium. Book tickets in Sections 139-145 to see what takes place on the Saints sidelines between series.
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Saints Suites and Club Seats
- Accessible on the 300 and 400 Suite Level, the 152 Mercedes-Benz Superdome suites are outfitted with leather furniture, granite countertops perfect for catering, and excellent game viewing area. Mercedes-Benz Superdome suite tickets for Saints games include a number of private parking passes. 400 Level suites can hold up to 60 guests while 300 Level suites are big enough for groups between 16-20 guests.
- Superdome Club and Loge Level ticket buyers have access to four renovated lounges. The tastefully decorated lounges offer fans an elegant atmosphere to relax before the game. Choose from the finest food and drink selection while you enjoy the spectacular view of the field and the cityscape.
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Gate Times
The official gate time for Saints home games is two hours prior to kickoff.
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Handicap Seating
Fans searching the web for Saints handicap tickets can find great accessible seating on VividSeats.com. Seating is available in the Plaza and Terrace levels for wheelchair-bound football fans and their companions.