Take a moment to review SAP Center information before you make a final purchase of San Jose Sharks vs Buffalo Sabres tickets for the 10/25/14 game.
SAP Center Seating Guide
- Lower Level (Sections 101-128) - Lay claim to a group of SAP Center Lower Level tickets anywhere in the arena's first level today to enjoy comfortable seating and excellent sight lines. Choose from Lower Reserved, Premium Lower, and Premium glass tickets for this exciting match up.
- Upper Level (Sections 201-228) -The second level at the SAP Center is a great way to see the Sharks play this year for an economical price. With Side, Goal, and Corner seating available in the Upper Level, hockey fans can see their favorite players compete from every imaginable angle.
SAP Center Premium Seating
- SAP Center Club Seats (Sections 101-104, 112-118, and 126-128) - Club seating inside the home of the San Jose Sharks along both sides of the rink at the SAP Center. Club tickets provide guests with in-seat wait service and special access to the arena's various lounges.
- SAP Center Penthouse Lofts - The Penthouse Lofts at the SAP Center are the ideal site for your next party or corporate outing. Host the ultimate Sharks hockey celebration from your own private room complete with premier stadium cuisine and plush leather seating.
- On The Glass - Every NHL fan in San Jose dreams about sitting on the glass and experiencing the speed and excitement of a live NHL game up close. Vivid Seats has SAP Center Glass tickets for sale in multiple Lower Level sections all season long.
SAP Center Gate Times
The official door opening time for San Jose Sharks contests are approximately 75 minutes before the puck drops at the SAP Center.
SAP Center Handicap Seating
Vivid Seats is prepared to go above and beyond to provide you with optimal San Jose Sharks handicap tickets. Enter our Live Chat at the top of the page to have your handicap seating questions answered in real-time.