How It Works
Post your tickets on Vivid Seats
Add your seat locations and set your price. You can adjust the price and quantity 24/7.
Receive an Email Notification
Once your tickets are sold we'll send you an email confirmation.
Send the tickets to our customer
Once you confirm the sale, you'll need to ship your tickets. For electronic tickets, you'll upload them directly to us. For hard tickets, we'll provide you with a prepaid pre-addressed FedEx® label. You'll need to visit any FedEx Express® drop-off location to ship the tickets to the buyer.
Receive Payment via PayPal®
You will be paid 7 days after confirmation that our buyer received their tickets.
Terms to sell on vividseats.com
- You must have the tickets in your possession in order to list them on Vividseats.com
- You only pay a 10% commission if your tickets are sold. NO RISK.
- You must provide a valid credit card in order to post your tickets for sale.
- You must reside in the United States to post your tickets.
- Seller Terms & Conditions
The benefits to selling with us
- Listing tickets for sale on Vivid Seats is free.
- No setup fees
- No shipping fees
- Have access to thousands of potential buyers.
- Leave the customer service hassles to us! We interact with buyers for you.
- Ship tickets hassle free with our easy-to-use system
- Utilize our easy to use web site to price your tickets accordingly
Large Seller Program
Support for frequent sellers
- Do you have what it takes to be a large seller on Vivid Seats?
- Do you sell more than $50,000 per year in tickets?
- Click here to find out if you qualify.
Do you sell your tickets on another website? If so, please check out Skybox our FREE Cloud-based Point of Sale System. It comes with a free marketplace integration to help minimize double sales and effectively track profitability.