Iconic rock group Pearl Jam has announced U.S. tour dates for a 2020 tour set to launch in March.
The Pearl Jam tour 2020 kicks off on March 18 with a performance at Toronto's Scotiabank Arena and will stretch through April, wrapping up with a show at the Oakland Arena. Then in June, the world tour will continue with European dates.
Eddie Vedder and crew broke the announcement via Twitter:
The group is calling the trek across North America its Gigaton tour, named after the album that will share the same name.
Pearl Jam ten club members may be eligible for select Pearl Jam fan sale tickets. The Pearl Jam 2020 US tour should be one of the hottest concert tickets of the year. The North American tour dates will not feature Pixies--who are joining Pearl Jame on the European tour. Instead, Pearl Jam 2020 US tour dates will feature different opening acts.
Vivid Seats has a full breakdown of Pearl Jam 2020 tour dates below.
Pearl Jam Tour 2020: US Tour Dates, Tickets
- 03-18 Toronto, Ontario - Scotiabank Arena
- 03-20 Ottawa, Ontario - Canadian Tire Centre
- 03-22 Quebec City, Quebec - Videotron Centre
- 03-24 Hamilton, Ontario - FirstOntario Centre
- 03-28 Baltimore - Royal Farms Arena
- 03-30 New York City - Madison Square Garden
- 04-02 Nashville, Tenn. - Bridgestone Arena
- 04-04 St. Louis - Enterprise Center
- 04-06 Oklahoma City - Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 04-09 Denver - Pepsi Center
- 04-11 Phoenix - Gila River Arena
- 04-13 San Diego, Calif. - Viejas Arena
- 04-15 Los Angeles - The Forum
- 04-16 Los Angeles - The Forum
- 04-18 Oakland, Calif. - Oakland Arena
- 04-19 Oakland, Calif. - Oakland Arena
View all Pearl Jam tickets on Vivid Seats.