Reverend Horton Heat Tickets Information
Reverend Horton Heat are coming to town! Get ready to rock as Reverend Horton Heat bring their high-octane show to a stage near you. Vivid Seats is here to make sure you have a great seat as Reverend Horton Heat blows through your town. To purchase tickets to Reverend Horton Heat concerts, just click on one of the Reverend Horton Heat tour dates above. All sales are final and refunds will only be given in the event that Reverend Horton Heat cancel the show which you purchased tickets for. Reverend Horton Heat will rock you. Guaranteed. Vivid Seats has Reverend Horton Heat concert tickets. Guaranteed. So don't delay in choosing Reverend Horton Heat tickets that are right for you! View Reverend Horton Heat concert schedule and other tour information above.
Here is some information about Reverend Horton Heat tour ticket purchases from Vivid Seats:
- We accept many different forms of payment including all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). Payments can be made through our 128-bit secured shopping cart system, dedicated to protecting your personal information.
- If you are lookng to pay for Reverend Horton Heat concert tour tickets with Paypal, Cashier's Check or Money Order please contact our office, toll free at 1.866.848.TIXX.
- When searching for cheap Reverend Horton Heat tickets, keep in mind that the price listed is for 1 ticket. All seats are located side by side unless otherwise noted.
- Our orders for Reverend Horton Heat concert tickets are expedited effeciently and many times, you order will be shipped the same day your transaction is completed.
- If Reverend Horton Heat show is canceled, you will have 30 days from the date the cancellation is announced to contact our office for reimbursement. Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds for shows that are postponed or rescheduled. Vivid Seats is in no way affiliated with Reverend Horton Heat , the Reverend Horton Heat fan club, or any venue on Reverend Horton Heat tour. Don't lose Reverend Horton Heat tickets you receive from us because we cannot replace them!
Feel free to contact us for any reason, toll free, at : 1.866.848.TIXX
Reverend Horton Heat Tickets Information
Information about Reverend Horton Heat
Reverend Horton Heat is a rock band from Dallas, Texas. The band is three piece psychobilly/rockabilly band that share the stage name of its lead singer and songwriter, Jim Heath. Jim Heath was born 1959, in Corpus Christis, Texas. The Reverend Horton Heat group was formed in 1985 and started playing gigs in deep Ellum, Dallas' neighborhood. The members include Reverend Horton Heat (Jim Heath) on the guitar and vocals, Paul Simmons on drums and Jimbo Wallace on upright bass. They describe their music as ‘Country fed punkabilly' because it's a blend of country, punk with a big band swing and rockabilly in loud volume and humorous energertic lyrics.
They have carved a name for themselves as one of the most popular underground group acts in America. With their relentless tours and a maniac on stage performance they are have become very popular with a cult audience. Their music have appeared and been used in a lot of places. Mazda Miata used ‘big Red rocket of Love' in a commercial, their opening show instrumental was also used to advertise Levi's Jeans. Jim Carrey's movie Ace Venturra had their ‘Watusi Rodeo' piece while an altered version of their song ‘Like a Rocket' was used as the official theme song for Daytona 500 in 2002. ‘Eat Streak' was used in television commercials meant for Boston's market in 2005 while ‘Turkey Gotta Gobble' was a feature of Thanksgiving 2005.
In the popular Johnny Bravo cartoon they were the theme band and song ‘I Cant Surf' was one of the soundtracks of the Video game Tony Hawk's pro Skater 3 released in 2001. A slightly altered ‘Psychobilly Freakout' version is also a feature of the game Guitar Hero 2. The same song was used on commercials of Buell American motorcycles. “Baddest of the Bad” was featured on Hawk's Proving Ground. The video game redneck Rampage had two of Reverend Horton Heath's songs: ‘Nuture my pig' and ‘Wiggle Stick'.