Smoothie King Center Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Depending on the layout for the concert, Floor seats can be surrounding the stage or directly in front of it. Either way, these are some of the closest seats in the house and provide a great perspective of the stage action. These seats are broken down by alphabetical sections (A-H). Floor Seats are often considered prime seats for Bruno Mars concerts.
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-124) - The Lower Level is situated just above the Floor Seats and range throughout the 100 Level. These seats can wrap around the stage entirely, so if the stage is located on the West End, be aware that some sections may be located behind or to the sides of the stage, including sections 115-122. Otherwise, these are sensational seats and offer great views.
- Upper Level - (Sections 301-332) - Upper Level seats are located above the Lower and Club seats and offer a great balance between affordability and quality. These seats can also run 360 degrees around the stage, so for West End stage setups please be aware that sections 318-330 may be located on the side or behind the stage.
Smoothie King Center Premium Seating
- Club Level - (Sections 101,102,111-114,123,124) - Sometimes Lower Level seats are considered Club seats, and they are located at the center of the arena on the North and South ends. These seats offer the largest seats in the arena and a prime side-view perspective on the show.
- Suites - When available, suites are located on the 200 level and feature a private parlor with comfortable lounge furnishings, a bar, and 42 inch flat screen television. This is a luxurious way to enjoy the show.
Smoothie King Center Parking
If you decide to drive to the Bruno Mars concert, there are multiple parking lots for you to park in near the Smoothie King Center. There are seven public parking lots near the arena, and prices vary depending upon the location and the event. Also, be sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative through our Live Chat feature to inquire about reserved and pre-paid parking options that may be available.
Smoothie King Center Accessibility
The Smoothie King Center offers parking for disabled guests in Lot 3, which is located on the East side of the arena off of La Rouge Street. You'll also find plenty of wheelchair accessible seating, semi-ambulatory seating, and removable armrest seating in various sections and levels, but please contact guest services several days in advance to be relocated to proper seating if necessary. At the Smoothie King Center, Guest Services is located behind Section 108 if you need assistance.