There's nothing quite like seeing Eric Church at Thompson Boling Arena, and here at Vivid Seats we've got the breakdown of all the information you need regarding seating, parking, and handicap access. Get to know the information below, and prepare to enjoy Eric Church on Thu. Oct 30, 2014 7:00 PM.
Thompson Boling Arena Seating Guide
- Floor Seats - (Floor Level) - Floor seats are broken up into either Left, Right, or Center sections; or in North, East, South, West sections. Either way, these seats offer some of the closest proximities to the action on stage. Keep in mind that the stage layout can change as well, so while these seats often provide great frontal views, when the stage is in the center of the venue some seats may be to the side or behind the stage.
- 100 Level - (Sections 100-131) - The 100 Level seats are the next level up from the floor and offer a splendid perspective on the action. Depending on the show, these seats can wrap anywhere from 180 to 360 degrees around the stage, so for certain show some seats can be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- 200 Level - (Sections 201-240) - 200 Level seats are situated at mid-level in the arena and offer a great balance for those seeking affordable seats that still offer great views. Depending on the show, these seats can wrap anywhere from 180 to 360 degrees around the stage, so keep in mind that some seats may be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
- 300 Level - (Sections 300-331) - 300 Level seats are at the top of the venue but still offer a sensational aerial views of the concert. As with the other levels, depending on the show, these seats can wrap anywhere from 180 to 360 degrees around the stage and some seats might be located behind or to the sides of the stage.
Thompson Boling Arena Premium Seating
- Suites - When available, Suites are located on the 200 level and 300 Level of the arena. These seats offer a fine perspective on the action and allow you to enjoy the concert with luxurious amenities and premium food and drinks.
- Pit - When this area is set up, the Pit can be one of the most enjoyable locations in the venue. These seats offer a close proximity to Eric Church and are usually general admission.
Thompson Boling Arena Parking
If you're driving to the concert, there are over 25 parking lots immediately near Thompson Boling Arena, and the rates can vary from lot to lot. Also, sure to contact a Vivid Seats representative as soon as possible to inquire about our Thompson Boling Arena parking passes.
Thompson Boling Arena Handicap Access
Thompson Boling Arena provides plenty of accessible seating throughout the arena. Parking for those with disabilities is available in each of the parking lots surrounding the Thompson-Boling Arena, but the spaces are limited, so they are first-come, first-serve. If you need any other special accommodations, please notify the venue in advance.